Social Media Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for social media competition - Pin Flag Competition
- The prize for this competition includes one Glasgow 2018 branded golf pin flag signed by Paul Lawrie & Carly Booth
- There will be two winners chosen at random via replies on social media.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants are asked to guess the result of our first Ambassador Challenge video, which will be published on Friday across Glasgow 2018 social media channels.
- Entries to the competition close at midnight on Friday 11 May, 9am.
- Entry into the prize draw is free.
- The winner must be resident of the UK or Ireland.
- No responsibility will be taken by Glasgow 2018 European Championships for entries which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incorrect and incomplete entries will not qualify for the prize draw. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- If a winner has not responded to the email/direct message within 2 working days, an alternative winner will be drawn. Up to a maximum of two alternative winners will be chosen following the initial draw.
- All entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
- The prize draw may be promoted in other Glasgow 2018 European Championships sponsored promotions before the closing date.
- All prize elements are subject to availability.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.