Social Media Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for social media competition from the 8 - 11 August 2017 on Facebook
- Entry into the prize draw is free.
- Draw opens on 8 August 2017 and closes on 11 August 2017.
- No travel expenses incurred in redeeming the prize will be included.
- No responsibility will be taken by Glasgow 2018 European Championships for entries which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incorrect and incomplete entries will not qualify for the prize draw. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries. The draw will take place on 11 August 2017.
- The winners will be contacted via email after the draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
- If a winner has not responded to the email/direct message within 2 working days, an alternative winner will be drawn. Up to a maximum of two alternative winners will be chosen following the initial draw.
- All entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
- The prize draw may be promoted in other Glasgow 2018 European Championships sponsored promotions before the closing date.
- All prize elements are subject to availability.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.