Social Media Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for social media competition - #DrawBonnie Competition
- The prize for this competition includes one 15cm Bonnie the seal cuddly toy, four tickets to the Glasgow 2018 European Junior Women’s Artistic Gymnastics (Final) on Friday 3 August at 9:45am and a chance to meet Bonnie the seal. The winning drawing will also be digitally displayed on a site near the Clydeside Expressway.
- All persons attending Championships venues who are under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult of over 18 years of age, and must be in possession of a ticket to attend a Session. Full ticketing terms and conditions are available here.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants are asked to draw a picture of the Glasgow 2018 mascot, Bonnie the seal, taking part in their favourite Glasgow 2018 sport and upload this on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #DrawBonnie.
- Entries to the competition close at midnight on Sunday 25 February 2018.
- Entry into the prize draw is free.
- No travel expenses incurred in redeeming the prize will be included.
- No responsibility will be taken by Glasgow 2018 European Championships for entries which for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or are lost. Incorrect and incomplete entries will not qualify for the prize draw. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- If a winner has not responded to the email/direct message within 2 working days, an alternative winner will be drawn. Up to a maximum of two alternative winners will be chosen following the initial draw.
- All entrants to the prize draw will be deemed to have accepted the rules.
- The prize draw may be promoted in other Glasgow 2018 European Championships sponsored promotions before the closing date.
- All prize elements are subject to availability.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part.